Xiaomi Mi Mix and Samsung Galaxy S8 Rumours with highlight of Dell and Intel Rumours
Xiaomi Mi Mix Smartphone was launched in October 2016. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 1080 pixels by 2040 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi MIX runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 4400mAh non removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi MIX is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The Xiaomi Mi MIX packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. Samsung Galaxy S8 is coming in 2017, and the leaks and rumours are already flooding in.
We’re day two into CES 2017, and companies are lifelong to grab our attention with their shiny new products.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 thinner than iPhone 7, white Mi Mix Shown
- Xiaomi, the popular China-based electronic establish, made its CES debut on Thursday. The underline of their production was the Mi TV 4, a TV that’s just 4.9mm thin, making it thinner than most of today’s Smartphone’s.
- Available in 49, 55 and 65-inch sizes, the frame-less TV incorporates Dolby Atmos, a 10 speaker setup, and deep learning AI. Interestingly, the TV has swappable computing internals that can be replaced with newer ones after they age.
- Alongside, a high end MI Router HD was also shown. Last but not the least, Mi Mix, the company’s bezel-less Smartphone that debuted late last year will come in white too.
Samsung hits highest profits in three years despite Note 7, Galaxy s8 leaked
- Despite contributing to the largest tech fiasco of 2016, Samsung interestingly is set to report its highest profits in the past three years, thanks to big gains in its semiconductor business.
- In other related news related to the company, we might have gotten our first glance at the Galaxy s8. The physical home and touch multitasking/back, link most Android phones.
Dell launches PCs and laptops, 8K monitor
- Dell’s kitty of launches at CES 2017 integrated range of products like the Dell Latitude 7000 series that come with multi factor authentication.
- The new Dell Latitude 7285 2- in-1 desktop comes with a wireless charging mechanism. There‘s the new Dell Optiplex 7050 desktop series that comes in three sizes.
- Next, the company said their correctness 5520 laptop is the most compact 15-inch mobile workstation, so it’s clearly taking on the 15-inch new Macbook Pro. There are still a few more computers launched, and you can read more about them.
Intel unveils easily-up-gradable card computer for smart gadgets
At CES 2017 continued its series of announcements, unveiling a credit card sized ‘smart Compute’ card. This device is a system on chip, and makers of appliances like smart refrigerators can include this standardised slot, so consumers can improve the SoC when the old one becomes outdated, without having to change the entire employment.
Apple’s prototype iPhone based on iPod UI leaked
An Apple iPhone prototype successively the iPod’s Click Wheel based user interface was put up on YouTube by accepted product leaker Sonny Dickson.
It offers a glimpse at what an iPod like Smartphone would’ve liked, but most people would be relived it never hit invention.
Razer’s gaming laptop has three screens
Gaming centric hardware maker Razer showcased ‘Project Valerie’ a concept laptops that has three 17.3– inch 4k displays.
It may be of use to more than just gamers, including creators and professionals who want a multi screen setup.
Next, ‘project Ariana’ is a hi -def projection system that claims to expand the gaming experience to the entire room.