Xbox support: How to install > Xbox Upload Studio
Xbox Upload Studio is the Xbox One video editor that lets you easily transform and share your best gaming moments. Xbox upload studio is a tool for editing and customizing your clips. You can work from clips captured using Game DVR, or you can record video or audio explanation about your clips using your Kinect sensor. You can then edit and customize your clips. Here we are describing about Xbox Support: How to install Xbox upload studio.
How to install > Xbox upload studio
- From Home, select My games & apps.
- Select Game DVR, and then select View all captures.
- Select the clip you want to edit, and then select Edit.
- If Upload Studio is already installed, it will start. If it’s not already installed, it will open in the Store. Select Install to start downloading Upload Studio.
- Launch Upload Studio when it finishes installing.
Xbox support: Xbox upload studio
- Create videos and montages up to 30 minutes long that consist of up to 15 unique segments.
- Apply 140+ effects to your clips and make your video stand out from the crowd.
- Add a voice-over to individual clips or your entire video.
- Add custom text to your clips.
- Share your clips with Upload and the world via OneDrive.
Xbox support: Xbox upload
With Xbox support upload you can show off your greatest Xbox One gaming moments in your own personal way.
- Watch clips from around the community.
- Browse by game, friends, or featured clips.
- Access your Game DVR clips and launch Upload Studio for editing and sharing.