How to Use Google for a Reverse Phone Lookup
Sometimes just knowing a name isn’t enough. After performing a reverse phone lookup using google, You can do fast search for phone number lookup. Google is very popular and powerful search engine for phone number search to retrieve 100% accurate information.
What is a reverse phone lookup?
A phone number lookup is a simple way to do in google search engine for that just enter your tracking phone number in google search textbox and its come up with lots of listing associate with that phone number search from reverse directory.
There are several ways for phone number lookup on the Web; in this article, we’ll use Google. The popular search engine tracks so much information on people that it’s a gold mine for investigators.
Google and reverse phone lookups
I in November 2010, Google officially close the phonebook operator, due to the large numbers of people finding themselves in Google’s index and sending in requests to be removed.
- Type the full phone number (including area code) into Google’s search box; i.e., 555-555-1212.
- See the number listed from various reverse directories. Unfortunately, since Google changed the way they list phone numbers, this is what we have to work with.
- If the number is attached to a business, that business (usually) will show up in the first five search results.
- If the number is hooked up to a personal unit, the address possibly won’t show up hooked up to the number. However, if that person has placed their different place on the net, maybe at a social networking website, then that listing can show up. You can also use Google to find addresses and phone numbers, and here’s how:
- Simply type in the person’s full name plus their zip code, for example, “john smith 97204”.
- This can potentially bring back a name, phone number, address, and a Google Map with directions to the residence; “potentially” because if the person you’re looking for has not had their address made publicly available, it most likely will not show up in search associated with any other information.
How to remove yourself from the Google phone directory
While Google doesn’t seem to have a public phonebook listing anymore, it is still possible for you to remove your information (if it’s listed) from its directory.
Visit the Google Phonebook Name Removal page to have your information removed. However, do keep in mind that this will not remove your personal information anywhere else it might be stored on the Web Do not pay to have this information removed! Why?
Can you always find a phone number using Google?
While many people have great success using the methods outlined in this article to find a phone number, it should be noted that finding a phone number on Google using this method isn’t foolproof.
If the phone number is unlisted or originates from a cell phone, the number most likely will not be found online.
DO NOT pay for this information if prompted – the sites asking you to do this have access to the same information that you do. If you can’t find it, the likelihood of these sites having different information is very slim.