Apple today released a new software update for the Apple WatchOS 3 to watchOS 3.1.The new WatchOs 3.1.The new watchOS 3.1 update comes more than one month after WatchOS 3 was first provided to the public ,marking the first update to the new operating system.Watchos 3.1 has been in trying since September 21,with Apple having seeded three betas before launch.
WatchOS 3.1 can be downloaded through the dedicated Apple watch app on the iphone by going to General ->Software update.To install the update , the Apple Watch must have 50 percent battery ,it must be placed on the charger ,and it must be in range of the iphone.
The release includes a critical fix for Apple Watch series 2 owners that may have barred the watch from charging.The update is available for all Apple Watch series 2,Apple watch series one and first making Apple Watch models.
The update won’t significantly change how you interact with your Apple Watch ,unlike when watchOS 3 became available in September .That update brought a slew of changes to the Apple Watch ‘s interface , including the new app Dock,the SOS feature for alerting authorities to emergency situation , and the inhale app that guides the wearer through deep breathing exercises.
THE RELEASE NOTES LIST SEVERAL BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS :
- New option to replay bubble and full screen effects in messages
- Messages effects can play with Reduce Motion enabled.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the notification for Timer complete to be delivered twice.
- Resolves an issue that could prevent Apple Watch Series 2 from fully charging.
- Resolves an issue where Activity rings may disappear from the watch face.