Gba4iOS download and Install for iOS 10/9 Without Jailbreak
Gba4iOS is one of the best gamming emulators available for Apple devices it one of the most downloaded jailbreak tweak which is available for all devices including non-jailbroken devices. If you are also searching for a way to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1 without Jailbreak then you are in right place, We are going to show you how to install GBA4iOS emulator on iOS 9.2 and also download GBA ROMs onto your device without the jailbreak.
The procedure to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2 is no different it is the same procedure which you followed to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.1 and you can enjoy GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1/9.3.1 without any issues.
It will take around 3-5 minutes of your valuable time to install GBA4iOS emulator and you don’t need Cydia to install it which is a great sign as the Jailbreak for iOS 9.2 is not out yet.
How To Download and Install Gba4iOS For iOS 10, iOS 9 & iOS 8
Step 1: On your iPhone, iPad or iPod, open Safari and go to the following link: http://iemulators.com/gba4ios
Step 2: Once the page opens, scroll down and you’ll see two versions of GBA4iOS. Tap on the one that has the green “Signed” label to it. This method will sign the app using Apple’s certificates and doesn’t require you to perform the date trick.
Step 3: Tap on the Install Button.
Step 4: A prompt will appear for confirmation. Again, tap on Install.
Step 5: GBA4iOS will begin to download and install on your iPhone. Its icon will appear on the Home screen.
Step 6: Once the installation has been completed, open the Settings app and go to General -> Profiles & Device Management. For some, it might be labelled “Profiles” or “Device Management”.
Step 7: Open the profile belonging to GBA4iOS. In my case, it was labelled “D&D Pro Beauty SRL”, but it will probably be named something else for you.
Step 8: After you open its profile, tap on the “Trust” button.
Step 9: Now go back to the Home screen and launch the app
Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1/9.3.1 without Jailbreak
- Primary, you need to go to the pre-installed web browser on your iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch i.e. Apple’s Safari web browser.
- Now you need to enter the following link in the text box at the top of the web browser – http://www.gba4iosapp.com/download/
- Now you would notice that the website isn’t working and in order to make the website work, we need to change the date of the device manually by going to the settings.
- You need to change the date of the device to the year 2010 so that the website will let you install the app i.e. GBA4IOS.
- Now when you’ve changed the date, you need to go to the above-mentioned link again and install GBA4IOS.
- GBA4IOS will be installed successfully on your device and now you need to trust the application.
- To trust the application you will again need to change the date to the current date and then go to settings-> general -> Profiles and now trust GBA4IOS.
- In order to use the app you will again need to change the date to the year 2010 and now you can successfully start GBA4IOS and start enjoying all those nostalgia overloaded games that you once used to play.
Read More: Google Drive will help you switch from iOS to Android: Here’s how it works