The Samsung Smart Switch is a easy ways to transfer a data form one Smartphone to other Samsung Galaxy device. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App is a easy way to back up the data on your Samsung Galaxy phone means you have no any storage to required. Means it can be transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendar and more from your old iPhone or Galaxy phone to your new Samsung Galaxy phone.
Why do you need Samsung Smart Switch?
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile is a very useful for the backup your smart phone data. Also it’s a Seamless, Time-saving Content Transfer, means you have to easy to use in at home and With Smart Switch, you can transfer your personal data, media and apps with one service, without any difficulty.
Supported GALAXY Device:
Hardware : Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S2, S2-HD, S3, S3-mini, S4, S4-mini, S4-Active, S4-Win, Premier, Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Grand, Express, R style, Mega, Galaxy Tab3(7.8,10), Galaxy Tab2(10)
Software: upper Android OS ICS (4.0)
Samsung Smart Switch Supported Data:
- Contact, Schedule, Memo, Message, Photo, Music, Video, App List, Wallpaper, S-Health, Story album, Lock screen, Call logs, WIFI Setting
- All Document Files. (Like DOC, DOCX, PPT and more.)
- Unsupported field
- Contact – Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
- Schedule – Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Alarm, Group
- MMS does not transfer depending on devices.
- Local Data Only (Google & Samsung Account data does not transferred.)
- If that does not work on Galaxy S2 OS 4.0.4 version, after the other device’s WIFI is connected, then try again.
Samsung Smart Switch Download for Android, PC and MAC
Samsung Smart Switch latest version is available for Android, Windows and Mac. Also you can download Smart Switch app directly from the Google Play.
Download: Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App
Download: Samsung Smart Switch For Mac
Download: Samsung Smart Switch for PC
How to use Samsung Smart Switch on Android
Method 1# Transfer iPhone data via iCloud to Samsung Galaxy phone
- Download the Samsung Smart Switch for mobile app and install on your new Galaxy phone.
- Launch Samsung Smart Switch mobile app and tap “Import from iCloud”.
- Input your iCloud account information and tap “Login”.
- Choose the supported content that you want to transfer and tap “Import”.
NOTE: Messages, music and video files on your iPhone need to be transferred using Samsung Smart Switch for PC or Mac version.
Method 2# Transfer old Galaxy phone data to new Galaxy phone
- Install the Samsung Smart Switch app on both of your old and new Galaxy Smartphones.
- After open the app on both Smartphone and Tap “Android to GALAXY” on both devices.
- Now select your transfer content data that you have and Just tap on Transfer” button.
- Now easy to transfer you’re all data successfully.
Samsung Smart Switch for PC/Mac
Samsung Smart Switch for PC/Mac is a same as a above Procure. Like, Samsung Smart Switch is computer software which makes it easy to transfer your old Smartphone data to your new Samsung Galaxy device.
Its tools for the fastest and safest way to transfer data from your old Smartphone to your new Galaxy phone on Windows PC or Mac OS X. you have to just few clicks on tool. And copy various data such as contacts, messages, photos, music, memos, calendar and other documents stored in your current Android phone/iPhone/BlackBerry/Nokia to your new Galaxy phone.
Samsung Smart Switch for PC/ Mac requirements
- Smart Switch app required a Samsung mobile device with Android OS version 4.1.2 or later.
- Apple iPhone with iOS version 4.2.1 or later
- Blackberry with OS version 6.0–7.1
How to install Samsung Smart Switch on your computer
Here, We’ll show you the process for installation on Windows, but it’s a pretty standard installation process on Mac as well.
- First you have to download the Samsung Smart Switch App on and also Navigate to the Samsung Smart Switch support website.
- Click on the Samsung Smart Switch download link for Windows or Mac — which ever system you’re using.
- Click to launch the downloaded .exe file (.dmg on Mac).
- Click the two check boxes and Click next to finish your installation process.
- Now Setup your Samsung Smart Switch
Full Setup Samsung Smart Switch:
Once you install Samsung Smart Switch on PC/Mac then you have to need to get it synced up with your phone.
- First open the Samsung Smart Switch application to just Go on desktop icon on your computer.
- Now connect your phone to your PC via USB cable to get started. The program should instantly recognize when it’s connected. You may be prompted to allow USB file transfers on your phone.
- After the switching over to your phone, unlock and swipe down from the top to pull down the notification shade.
- Tap the notification for other USB options.
- Tap the Transferring media files option.
How to back up your phone data with Samsung Smart Switch
- Launch the Smart Switch app on your computer.
- Click Backup.
- You’ll be required to allow access permissions on your phone
- Pick up your phone.
- Tap Allow.
- After the backup complete, click to finish.
How to restore your Data using Samsung Smart Switch
It’s super easy ways to restore your Back-up data, if you’ve got an existing Smart Switch backup.
- Just go to the Samsung Smart Switch on your computer and connect your phone via USB.
- And Click to Restore Button. Click Select a different backup.
- If you want to restore from an earlier backup, otherwise click Restore now.
- You will be prompted to allow access permissions on your phone.
- And Go next to Allow to continue the restore process.
- After few seconds process and get finish the restore.