Here I will explain about Gameboy advance emulator. With the GBA Emulator you can now play all the amazing games the Gameboy advance emulator had to offer with your phone or tablet! Gameboy advance emulator (GBA Emulator) is a 32-bit handheld video game console developed by Nintendo. It is the successor to the Gameboy advance emulator.
The successor of the all time classic that shortly became a hit just like its “father”. The fact that Gameboy Advance Emulator plays the older Gameboy advance emulator titles means you get to use the older games. There is also another version of the Advance called SP.
Features > Gameboy advance emulator/ GBA Emulator
- Fast forward
- 100% speed emulation even on some older devices
- Customizable control layout
- Compressed file support
- Physical controller capabilities
GBA Emulator app does not include any ROMs but they can be downloaded from many websites as long as you already own the game.
Gameboy advance emulator/ GBA Emulator application is in no way associated with the Nintendo Corporation.
Download: GBA Emulator > Gameboy advance emulator
Gameboy Advance emulator > Specs
- CPU: 16 MHz 32-bit RISC-CPU + 8-bit CISC-CPU
- Memory: 32KB WRAM + 96KB VRAM + 256KB WRAM
- Screen: Reflective TFT Colour LCD
- Screen Size: 40.8 mm x 61.2 mm
- Resolution: 240 x 160 pixels
- Display Ability: 32 000 colours
- Sound: Mono speakers, stereo headphones
- Multiplayer Options: Up to four GBAs, up to two GB/GBCs
- Power: Two AA batteries, or battery pak
- Battery life: 15 hours for batteries, 10 hours for battery pack
- Dimensions: 82 mm x 144.5 mm x 24.5 mm
Here you can Play GBA Emulator games Online.
GBA Emulator : Gameboy advance emulator
Read More : 3DS Emulator