How to Install Kodi on Firestick
Below is the Easiest method for How to install Kodi on Firestick. No computer is required.If you have a 2nd gen Fire Stick and a VPN account you can now install a VPN client on your Firestick using downloader for firestick.
If you look on the internet, most of the how to install Kodi on FireStick guides require an app called ES File Explorer to sideload Kodi onto the box. The Kodi Foundation has set the record straight and the method below is the recommended right way to install Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV boxes. Here Read About How to Install Kodi on Firestick.
This Post will show you How to Install Kodi on Firestick. I am going to show you How to Install Kodi on Firestick. You may ask what is a Fire TV? The Fire TV is a streaming media box manufactured by Amazon that you hook up to your television and it allows you to watch online tv shows, movies, etc. The Fire TV Stick does the same thing as the box but it is less expensive and easier to conceal than the actual rectangular box.
If you are trying to decide whether you want to Install Kodi on Firestick, here are a few things to consider. The FireStick has less processing power so it won’t be as snappy as the Fire TV. Also, The FireStick does not have expandable storage like the actual Fire TV. The Fire TV allows you to add additional storage through a micro sd card or USB thumb drive.
How To Install Kodi on Firestick
- Turn on your Fire Stick
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn ON & Select ADB Debugging & turn ON
- You will now see a warning message regarding unknown sources. Select OK you can turn off unknown sources later but we need it on to install Kodi
- Go back to home screen and select Search
- Type downloader and select it
- Select the Downloader Application
- Select Get
- When the download has completed you will see a notification in bottom right saying it is ready to launch and with the Menu Iconand Launch Now. Press your menu icon to launch.
- You will now see the following screen, select the URL section
- Type the following ly/173kodi(this is the most stable and secure version) and select Next
- select Download in the Next screen
- The version of Kodi you chose will begin to download
- When the download completes you will see the following screen. Select Install
- Installation will begin
- When the installation completes select Open
- The first run may take a short while but you should now see your Kodi home screen
Which Version Of Kodi You Want To Download
- Kodi 17.1: http://bit.ly/kodi171
- Kodi 16.1: http://bit.ly/1WC2VfO
- SPMC 16.6 (based on Kodi 16.1): http://bit.ly/2mgcExV