Microsoft Surface Phone News & Updates: “Surface Pro 5” and “Ultimate Surface” are coming in 2017
A most expected smartphone of 2017 is “Microsoft Surface Phone”. Now, the Microsoft Company will launch new Microsoft Surface Pro 5 and the “Ultimate Surface” in 2017. Microsoft Surface Phone is a new type of mobile devices that switches between tablet and smartphone modes using folding centers.
Microsoft is going to release its latest new Microsoft Surface Phone which are called ‘Microsoft Surface Pro 5’ and ‘Ultimate Surface’.
Recently, The Company said that the now we are working on to developing a new Microsoft Surface Phone which is called Microsoft Surface Pro-5 the upgraded version of the last hit of Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
Microsoft Chief Executive Satya Nadella said that, “We will continue to be in the phone market not as defined by today’s market leaders, but what is that we can uniquely do in what is the most ultimate mobile device some tech giants said that the both Microsoft Surface Phone are to be launch in March and other suggested its April.”
Microsoft Surface Phone ‘Surface Pro 5’
The Microsoft Surface Pro 5 is most talked device of 2016 and might be it will continue in 2017 till its launch. Let’s talk about some Specification of Microsoft Surface Phone ‘Surface Pro 5’.
The rumored about the Microsoft Surface Pro 5:
- It’s come with an Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake Processor.
- And also it’s expected to come with three processor variants Core M (dual core), Core i5 (dual-core with two threads), and Core i7 (quad-core with eight threads).
- The Surface Pro 5 expected to have 12.5-inch 4K screen with 3D support at 60 fps and also with Super AMOLED screens in favour of IPS touch one.
- The Surface Pro run will run Windows 10 Redmond 3 version and have the storage of 16GB and 32GB are expected.
- It will support 512GB to 1TB storage.
- Also Connectivity Options such as Enhance Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 is also expected to come out with fingerprint scanner, trackpad and have an upgraded Surface Pen. The device could be cost you around US$899.
Microsoft Surface Phone ‘Ultimate Surface’
Satya Nadella also announced the latest new Microsoft Surface Phone which is “Ultimate Surface”. He said to in a report that the Ultimate Surface will integrate with artificially intelligent cloud computing as violent policy. Also he added the company is now in to in rush to Apple and Samsung.
Nadella said,” We don’t want to be driven by just envy of what others have, the question is, what can we bring? That’s where I look at any device form factor or any technology, even AI”.
Microsoft Chief Executive Satya Nadella has not discovered any other detail of launching and specification which pointed artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
The Forbes reported that it can be predicted that the new Ultimate Surface Phone will have an edge of artificial intelligence and cloud technology upgrades.
Let’s talk about some Features of Microsoft Surface Phone ‘Ultimate Surface’.
- The Ultimate Surface will spot with Surface Pro design touch, a 2-in 1 phablet capability and advanced powerful RAM, CPU, Storage and Microsoft indigenous OS.
- The Ultimate Surface Phone is expected to come with new modern display and stunning design which will be very friendly to use it.
In the future, the most people are expecting a new Microsoft Surface Phone foldable Smartphones with flexible screens from Microsoft.
The recent official document says that the new Microsoft Surface Phone will come out with Multi-Device Display “pairing additional mobile devices with the first and second mobile devices, each of the additional mobile devices having a device … the additional mobile devices include a third mobile device having a third device touchscreen and a fourth mobile device having a fourth device touchscreen”
Well, Microsoft is sure that the new Microsoft Surface Phone are coming in 2017 will get the rival in competitive smartphone industry.