When you have decided to update your Android device to next upcoming latest operating system, there are a few things you need to know before taking the update. you should prepare your phone or tablet before you start downloading. while Google issues updates directly .still 2018 android update 13 version and Oreo is latest version still 2018 January.
Those with phones running on older OS versions will have to jump through a few hoops first. Here’s how you can find out which version of the Android OS your device is running, how to get updates, and what to do if you don’t wait for use latest OS version.
Why need to update android operating system
- Performance Improvements
- Possibly increased battery efficiency
What to be take care for android os in device. Please refer below point.
- Check your version
- Turn on wife
- Go setting
- about device
- Three tap on android version
Android full list of OS names and version numbers
- Back upFour mostly use app, are Helium, Super Backup, Titanium Backup, and Ultimate Backup. Titanium Backup requires that you root device while Helium, Super Backup, and Ultimate Backup can be used in both rooted and uprooted phones. All app is free to download, but Helium, Titanium, and Ultimate are offer premium versions with added features live ad removal, automatic backups, and integration with third-party cloud storage services.
- Check your free space Check to see how much space is available on your device. You may have to save some of your apps, pictures, and other files ., which you’ll suitable want to do in Wi-Fi if you don’t have an unlimited data plan.
- Rooting is always an option
If you want the latest OS update soon as it’s available, so you need to choose and root your phone, many benefits of rooting phone .You’ll also be able to access in features not yet available to uprooted Android smart phones and tablets, and you’ll have more control over your device to boot.
Two method to use for update your operating system
- Update automatically
- Open your Android’s Settings
- Scroll down and click About device
- Tap to software update
- Tap Check for updates.
some Android devices, tapping Software update may prompt your Android to search for an update.
- Tap the Update option if prompted
- If you don’t show Update button, your Android device is up-to-date.
How to Update manually android OS Using a Computer
Step 1: Go to your device manufacturer’s official website from a desktop browser.
Step 2: Download and install device management software.
Step 3: Return to the device manufacturer’s official website
Step 4: Search for available updates
Step 5:Connect your device to your computer
Step 6:Open the device management application.
Step 7: Locate the update command.
Step 8: Click on the update command.
How to Update manually android Using a Rooted ROM
Step 1: Back up your device. .
Step 2:Search online for rooting software
Step 3:Download the software.
Step 4:Connect your device to your computer
Step 5:Open the rooting software.
Step 6:Start the rooting process.
Step 7: Restart your device.
Hope so , You will get all clarification for how to update android os.