How To Root Samsung Gear S2
You bought for myself a new Android Smartphone or tablet and want to extend receive functionality and root rights to Samsung Gear s2? Site Androidgoroot tell how to do it, please read our instructions and watch the video support.
Method 1: Using RootKHP
- Download the RootKHP to your computer and install.
- In the Setting of Android includes USB Debugging on Android.
- Run RootKHP
- Click the orange button Root
- In 5 minutes if all successfully completed, obtain inscription process successful
Method 2: Through Oneclick Kingo
- It is not necessary to take any special action.
- Download the version of our Kingo oneclick, set up and press the button oneclickroot. If you have tried before, but you could not, then maybe you do not have that version of the program.
Method 3: Through The Regular Version Kingo
- Download program KingoRoot on computer
- Enabled USB debugging on your mobile device.
- Install and Kingo run
- Connect your mobile device to a computer via micro USB cable.
- Wait a few seconds or a minute, until kingo see your device.
- The Root button located in the centre and wait for a few minutes.
- Wait until the process is completed and the device is reset.