How to download watchOS 3.2 beta 2 to your Apple Watch
Apple watchOS 3.2 beta: Apple just released the second watchOS 3.2 beta for developer testing on Apple Watch. Already if you have a previous watchOS 3 beta installed, step up to the Watch app on your iPhone running iOS 10 and download away.If you were waiting for beta 2 to get begun with testing watchOS 3.2. watchOS 3.2 beta includes Theater Mode which disables raise-to-wake and mute alerts.
Apple is also introducing Sirikit to Apple Watch with watchOS 3.2 beta. Sirikit allows developers integrate their apps with Siri for select uses.
Still, there’s to be a public beta for watchOS the way there has been for iOS and OS X – the installing process for software is more complicated, and this update are really meant for developers only. For that you need to install a certificate on your Apple Watch, and then download the software to your iPhone running iOS 10 beta, transfer it across, and find it up and running. It’s not hard, but it does take time and you may have to troubleshoot.
How to install the WatchOS 3.2 beta certificate
Note: Before trying to install watchOS 3 ensure that you’re running the developer beta for iOS 10 on your iPhone.
- First, you’ll need to Log into apple.com on the iPhone paired with your Apple Watch.
- Then head to the watchOS 3 download page.
- Click on Download watchOS 3 beta Configuration Profile.
- From the Choose a Device popup click on Apple Watch.
- Tap on Install begin
- Now Enter your Passcode
- For confirmation Click on install button.
- At last, click on Restart to reboot your Apple Watch.
When your Apple Watch has rebooted the installation process goes back to normal.
How to Install watchOS 3.2 on your Apple Watch
This certificate ensures that the Watch app on your iPhone that watchOS 3 is available. When the Watch app detects it, same as process for installing on any other watchOS update.
See the below steps for how to install watchOS 3.2 on your Apple Watch
- First, you need to connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi and launch the Apple Watch app.
- Tap on the My Watch tab.
- Then Click on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- Then enter your iPhone Passcode.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Ensure your Apple Watch is changed to at least 50% and connect it to the magnetic charger.
- Click Install on your iPhone and/or your Apple Watch.
This update of watchOS will download and transfer to your Apple Watch and Apple Watch will reboot to apply the update. You can follow the steps forward on the Apple public beta Watch screen, and when it’s done, you’ll be all set.
At the verification stage if the watchOS 3 update fails, try again. If it fails repeatedly, un-pair and re-pair your Apple Watch and try again.