How to use New HERE WeGo App (Offline Maps & GPS) on your Samsung Gear S3
The Samsung announced the best map app for the Samsung Gear S3 lovers the new HERE WeGo App updates like gps navigation & maps for the Samsung Gear S3. Here WeGo is a best map app that makes city navigation location tracker effortless and also with detailed routes, next-by-next guidance and information about every way of getting around, it’s the only app you need to get through the city.
So how to use Here WeGo App (offline Maps & GPS) on your Samsung Gear S3 also Read more about Here WeGo app so you can easily to use.
The latest version of Here WeGo app for the Gear S3 has to provide the inclusive navigation on the moves and it even caches map details so searches and information can be recovered faster using less amount of data.
To get started, you will need to sync the Gear S3 with your smartphone, and you’ll also need your phone nearby navigation itself, as the wearable currently depends on a Bluetooth connection to your smartphone for accurate GPS fix.
If you haven’t already paired with your Gear S3, Click on the Settings option and select new device. The watch will perform a light reset, clearing any stored information and preparing it for a new connection.
Now, follow the steps for how to download and install Here WeGo App on your Gear S3.
– First, you’ll need to download and install Gear Manager App in your Smartphone and,
– Once you’ve opened the app, pick ‘Connect New Gear’ and select the Gear S3 from the list of devices and confirm the pairing codes to proceed.
– Once you’ve connected your Gear S3 to your Samsung Smartphone, you’ll be able to use your smartphone to search for HERE WeGo in the Samsung app store.
– Then, Click to download the app and it’ll automatically download and install on your smartwatch for the first time.
– Also you can open HERE WeGo by scrolling during the application using the control bezel on your Samsung Gear. Once you’ve opened HERE WeGo App, you’ll see a circular map highlighting your location.
– You can touch to zoom, and you can also zoom in and out using the bezel.
Now, any time you can use HERE WeGo App for the find location and during navigation you can follow the routes and you can get the destination location.
For this, just press the route icon at the bottom of the display to introduce the Search screen of the HERE WeGo App, Tapping the display allows you enter the destination using a small but usable T9 keypad, and you’ll be accessible different types of navigation. You can currently select walking or driving options, and the app will show predictable arrival times for each.
If you are not able to type on a small alphanumeric keypad behalf of you can use Voice recognize feature like you can also tell the Gear S3 where you want to go? From the search screen, rotate the bezel to switch through different search options until you see the voice control page. Gear S3 is listening, so simply tell it where you want to go.
Once you’ve chosen a destination and told the watch whether you’re walking or driving, the Gear S3 offers an overview of the route, showing a small map. Click the button at the bottom of the screen to start the navigation.
HERE WeGo for the Gear S3 provides next-to-next navigation in the form of a series of directions and large arrows.
When you are reached your destination then your journey completed of HERE WeGo app, then swipe to the right or press the back button on the Gear S3 to stop the navigation, and the app will change back to map mode.
When you are again use the app, you’ll also see your previous destinations history highlighted in the search function, making it a lot faster to get home or to preferential destination in future. And finally you need to know to get fast and easy navigation at a quick look, without ever having to remove your phone from your pocket or use your hands beside the way.
Wanting to offer the best possible navigation experience for wearables, we’re looking at expanded the features of HERE WeGo for the Gear S3. We are also looking into the possibility of adding offline navigation to the app because we believe that wearables are really powerful if they take you wherever you want to go.
Download HERE WeGo APP (Offline Maps & GPS)
From Google Play Store: HERE WeGo – Offline Maps & GPS
From iTunes: HERE WeGo – City navigation & Offline maps
HERE WeGo App Info:
|App Download Version||2.0.11117|
|Last Updated||Jan. 11, 2017|
|App by||HERE Apps LLC|
|Category||Free Maps & Navigation App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
HERE WeGo App Permissions
HERE WeGo – Offline Maps & GPS 2.0.11117 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- Your Smartphone Read the user’s call log.
- Also Read the user’s contacts data
- And Read only access to phone state.
- And more to Send SMS messages regularly workable.
- List of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Install a shortcut in Launcher.
- You can first uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- And use Open network sockets.
- Access approximate location.
- Access precise location.
- Prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Write to external storage.
- Access information about networks.
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Change network connectivity state.
- Access to the vibrator.
- Connect to pair Bluetooth devices.
- Discover and pair Bluetooth devices.
- Read from external storage.