It looks like today is the day that the Nougat update for the Galaxy s7 and galaxy s7 edge will make a true global debut. Samsung Galaxy phones have badly the timer on their cameras for a while now.
However, post the Nougat update Samsung has altered the timer option for galaxy devices that has led to many users not finding the option anymore on their screens.
The Samsung Galaxy s7 and s7 edge users who used their device for a brief period may already be aware of the change.
The Galaxy s7 and galaxy s7 edge users who are in the process of getting the Android 7.0 Nougat update may hunt for the option on screen.
S7 and s7 edge pack an array of new and superior camera modes and functions to bring originality to the photos and videos you capture using the primary and secondary cameras of the handset.
The s7 and s7 edge come with an all new motion scenery mode to capture better photos of moving objects.
Follow these steps to locate your Timer on your device:
- Go to camera setting.
- Under the tab ‘ways to take picture’ not that there will be a ‘Timer’ option.
- It may be off by default post the Nougat update, so swipe and switch it on.
- Go back to the camera app and check the side controls on the viewfinder.
- Your should see the timer appear like old times.
- Do remember that this change is only for users who will upgrade their handsets to the Android 7.0 Nougat and upper versions.
- In addition new handset from Samsung like Galaxy A series and the Galaxy c9 pro, both of which do not run on Nougat will also have the new camera app feature.