Many times, you might want to see your Android phone’s screen on your PC. How do you do that? We have here a solution for the same.
If you have rooted your Android device, it’s easy to do the same. But if you haven’t rooted, there are still some simple ways to get your phone or tablet’s screen to show on your PC or Mac without any problems.
Why would you like to mirror your screen? There are plenty of reasons with the android users that he wants to see his android mobile screen or display at the bigger screen at his PC. You might be a developer in the middle of coding and want to check your app without any having to constantly reach for your phone to support. You might want to share your images on a big screen without uploading them to the some extend or storage. Or you might need to give a presentation quickly while the projector is connected to a PC and you just go there without any issues.
The quickest and easiest way, as you will find out, requires no installation on your phone, and a simple app for your computer this way you can easily mirror your android phone screen to PC.
Vysor, made by prolific Android developer Koushik Dutta the best thing, is the simplest way to get your Android screen onto your PC or Mac’s screen without any problem.
Here’s what you need to get started to do the best mirroring.
- Download Vysor for Windows | macOS | Linux | Google Chrome its free by the way.
- A USB cable to connect your phone to your PC at where you need to see the display.
An Android smartphone or tablet with USB debugging enabled us to smash the screen.
As always, if your phone or PC has a USB-C port, then we recommend using a trusted USB-C cable that won’t destroy your devices in the best mode.
How to Buy a USB-C Cable That Won’t fails Your Devices How to Buy a Cable That Won’t Destroy Your Devices a few months ago is the key factor, Amazon banned USB-C cables that did not meet the standards set forth by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), which can damage the connector as well.
Enable the USB smart debugging
We have a detailed formation of what USB debugging mode is, but you don’t need to concern yourself with that here only to edge. All you need to know is how to enable it to move ahead.
- The best move is Go to Settings > About phone (Settings > System > About phone on Android 8 Oreo and newer and so on).
- Top and Scroll down and tap Build Number seven times here.
- Go back once to your Settings (Settings > System on Oreo and later) and enter the new Developer Options menu and hit it.
- Now Scroll down and enable USB debugging to ping.
- Confirm the action when prompted to act.
Now, let’s use your smart USB to do the Mirror of your mobile phone to PC.
Now that you have USB debugging mode activated, the rest is simple to follow now.
- Start Vysor by searching for it on your PC (or via the Chrome App Launcher if you installed there).
- Click Find Devices and select your phone to ping it.
- Vysor will startup now, and you’ll see your Android screen on your computer or PC system.
- Now Optional: You can manage your own phone to connect automatically every time you plug in the USB cable through the time.
Now here you goo… for your PC to work as a display your best android mobile phone to PC.
There are plenty of apps that don’t have a web client through the globe, so this is a good way of using your physical keyboard for your phone’s apps without any issue.
The reason to use this!
- You don’t need anything anywhere to be installed on your Android phone to hook up this.
- It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux flowless.
- The USB cable makes your screen reflect in almost real-time data and vision, as opposed to wireless solutions where there is a distinct lag which results in the bad show.
- You can interact with your phone’s screen through your computer with the best output and sizing.
Vysor pro is also worth to use the mirror with some additional features and tags to mirror your android mobile phone to the PC with the best satisfaction.
Now, let’s see how to share your android screen wirelessly.
If your phone runs on Android 5 Lollipop or later to the edge surface open, Google has made it easier to mirror the screen of any device without any major challenge. For a wireless, cross-platform solution, Koushik Dutta has another app to work ahead.
How to set up Android Mirroring with AllCast to workout:
- Download: The AllCast Receiver for Chrome (Free to use)
- Download: Wide Screen Recording and Mirror for Android (Free)
- Make sure your computer and smartphone are on the same Wi-Fi network to hook the app.
- Start AllCast Receiver through the Chrome App Launcher at the best execution platform.
- Start Screen Recording and Mirror on your Android mobile smart phone.
- In Screen Recording and Mirror, choose the Network Device that matches your PC. It will still start with Chrome @ followed by an IP address at the same level.
Here you GO !! your screen will be wirelessly mirrored on your computer or PC system. This is the easiest way to share your Android mobile phone screen without the hassle of a cable, and it supports other devices on the same network too with the best quality and performance, including Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and more now tell me what rest to do.
- You cannot interact with your screen through your PC in this phase. The interaction is limited to your phone itself not ahead, but you will see what’s happening on the big screen. Unfortunately, that means no typing with your computer’s keyboard on your phone is the less part of this.
- Unfortunately, there’s no way to remove annoying Mirror floating watermark from the screen is the big thing for some users. This can be a dampener for presentations and slideshows with the sign and results in bit distractions.
Rooted is the best and final option to mirror your mobile phone to PC
As Android has go for big now, it’s added so many features that only power users really need to root of course which is not any worth use for the end users. But if screen mirroring is important to you, then I would still recommend you root because it gives you access to the best way to mirror Android to a PC with the zero side effect or without touching any disadvantage strip.
The Android management client Airdroid offers a built-in protocol to wirelessly mirror a rooted Android smart mobile phone to a Windows or macOS computer at your desk. It works for non-rooted phones too yes it is worth to go ahead, but this requires a cable and works much like the aforementioned Vysor at the end.
But with a rooted phone, you only need to be on the same Wi-Fi network to start mirroring immediately, without watermarks and any stress over the screen to pop up. And you can control the phone too, unlike the All Cast option above and over the surface to edge.
So, all you enjoy the mirror of your android phone to PC, with your windows or Mac anyway enjoy the big screen without any heavy installation and configuration in your PC or your android mobile phone.