How to Root Redmi Note 4 Without PC
Do you want to root Redmi Note 4/Snapdragon? If yes then see Here, We explain how you can root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 without using PC. How to enable root access on Xiaomi Redmi note 4. Xiaomi Redmi note 4 is the latest smartphone from Xiaomi and it is also the successor of Redmi note 3. Redmi note 3 is the most powerful Xiaomi MediaTek device till date. Unfortunately due to Xiaomi-MediaTek patent issues the device is not launched in India. Redmi Note 4 was the first device from Xiaomi to feature 10 processors. The smartphone comes with a powerful Decca core Helio x20 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
So, in this Article we will tell you How to root Redmi Note 4 without using PC
First, you’ll need to enable root access on Redmi note 4 Snapdragon without PC.
When you want to root your device for that most of guide needs a PC but now you don’t need a PC to root your Redmi Note 4. After rooting Redmi note 4 you will be able to update Redmi Note 4 to latest Android Update, Android Nougat 7.0 by using custom ROMs.
Well, before proceeding to the rooting guide you need to ensure the follow some pre-requirements. See below all of them:
- Ensure that this rooting guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- You should have TWRP for Redmi Note 4 or CWM recovery installed in your computer.
- At least 70% battery is required to root Redmi Note 4.
How to Root Redmi Note 4
- First of all you’ll need to Download the Redmi Note 4 rooting file.
- Now you have to boot your Smartphone in recovery mode.
For boot Redmi Note 4 in recovery follow the below instruction:
- First, You’ll need to Turn off your Smartphone.
- Now Press Volume Up- Power button together until the smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- Then you will see many options such as Install, Wipe, Backup, Restore, Mount, Settings, Advanced, Reboot
- Choose the above options one by one.
- Then first tap on Wipe.
- Now in Wipe Choose wipe cache
- Now press the back button and tap on install.
- Then select the Supersu.zip file you have downloaded earlier.
- Press on yes and confirm the installation.
- You will get a Notification after sometimes like “Redmi Note 4 rooted Successfully”
- Now press the back button.
- Now tap on reboot.
- The first boot will take long time than usual.
- Well! you have successfully rooted your Redmi Note 4
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon without PC:
- First, you should have TWRP for Redmi Note 4 or CWM recovery installed on your device.
- Now Download the Redmi Note 4 snapdragon root package from Above.
- Now You have to boot your Redmi Note 4 in Recovery mode.
- To boot in Recovery mode press volume Up + power button together.
- Don’t release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe.
- Now choose Wipe Cache.
- Now Tap on Install and Choose Redmi Note 4 Root Package.
- Now Tap on yes and Confirm the installation.
- After Successful installation you will get a notification “Redmi note 4 Snapdragon Rooted successfully “.