How to factory reset Or Hard reset iphone 7 plus
To reset your iPhone 7 plus automatically or manually from setting.Resetting an iPhone can alleviate software woes and wipe personal data. Here’s how to factory reset an iPhone from iOS or iTunes.
Hard Reset /factory reset will delete all of your data from your iPhone If you doing this process, you are doing at your own risk.
If your iPhone 7 plus is running very slow, you can make an iCloud (automatically encrypted) or encrypted iTunes backup
You need to reset your iPhone 7 plus also you can search on Google how to reset iPhone. there is normally three methods is used for reset iPhone. Which method is below.
After reset iPhone delete your all data so that First of all take your a backup ready go to then appeared this type of window
Method 1 : Factory Reset iphone
- Start with switching off your phone by Power key
- In the next step open Home screen
- Then open Settings menu
- Select General option
- Next, choose Reset option select
- “Erase All Content and Settings” now
- Now you should be appeared warning to confirm
- You have to enter your pass code if you set
- If you have no forget pass code click here
- factory reset iphone without the pass code
- Congratulations! The factory reset is completed
Method 2 : Factory Reset iphone
- Start with plug in your iPhone with the computer in Recovery Mode and open iTunes in pc.
- Next computer asking you question what you want to do.
- Now Click the Restore button in iTunes.
- Then click Restore button again to confirm.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhone 7 plus.
- Finally, choose “Set up as a new iPhone“
- type in the name of your phone.
Good job! The factory reset is completed
Method 3 : Factory Reset iphone
- First of all, connect your iPhone to your PC, or laptop.
- Switch off your iphone.
- Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds long.
- Next press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for 10 seconds long.
- Now release very speedy only Power button.
- When you receive alerted by iTunes to saying that it has 7detected one device for Recovery Mode, /now your iphone 7 plus is in DFU mode
- then release Volume Down button.
- Accept all alerts and wait to complete the process.
“Hope!!, You enjoyed given 3 method for Factory Reset iphone 7 Plus.”