How to change launcher s7
How do I switch to other launcher in Galaxy S7 that has been updated to run Nougat? How to change launcher s7 is describe here. The TouchWiz is the default launcher on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. To change the default TouchWiz launcher and switch between launchers on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, do as follows:
- Open the Settings app on your S7
- Go to the Applications settings, under the Phone settings
- Now touch the Default Applications option
- Tap the Home Screen option to specify the default launcher when going to the home screen
- Now, the list of default launchers (TouchWiz and TouchWiz Easy) and the already installed 3ed party launchers (Nova Launcher, APEX…) is shown
- Select the new launcher you want to switch to, and then press the Home Button to apply this new launcher to the home screen and your device.
Change your S7’s launcher quickly and easily. (How to change launcher s7)
One of the benefits of the Android operating system is its flexibility. Many artists and developers work together to create cool new button designs, backgrounds, and much more, pulled into a launcher app that you can download from the Google Play Store. Here’s how you can customize your S7 with an awesome custom launcher:
- How to switch to another launcher on the Samsung Galaxy S7 (How to change launcher s7)
- How to switch back to the default launcher on the Samsung Galaxy S7
How to switch to another launcher on the Samsung Galaxy S7 (How to change launcher s7)
Your first stop in changing the launcher for your S7 is the Google Play Store. There you’ll find countless custom launchers–some free and some paid. The installation steps are the same whether you pay or not.
- Download and install a launcher from the Google Play Store.
- Tap Open.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing your new launcher. The instructions vary from launcher to launcher.
- Once your launcher is installed, you’ll notice an immediate change in how the Android operating system looks and feels. You can download and install as many launchers as you’d like and switch back and forth on the fly.
How to switch back to the default launcher on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Swipe up to scroll down.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Default applications.
- Tap Home screen.
- Tap the default launcher of your choice:
- TouchWiz easy home
- TouchWiz Home
- Tap the Home button to apply the launcher.
Once you’ve installed a launcher S7, you can access and switch to it by following the same steps as above at any time.