BHIM App Android Download, iOS Version coming soon, Supported Banks, Transaction Limits, and More You Need to Know
- BHIM apps means Bharat Interface for Money
- BHIM apps launched, right now only for Android Device.
- BHIM apps is UPI – bases apps. And it is doesn’t requires to load money initially
- A USSD-based interface is also available for feature phones
PM of India, Narendra Modi announced to launched BHIM app called by “Bharat Interface for Money” On Friday 30th December 2016 which is based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface) , UPI is a payment system that allows money transfer between any two bank accounts by using a smartphone. UPI allows a customer to pay directly from a bank account to different merchants, both online and offline, without the hassle of typing credit card details, IFSC code, or net banking/wallet passwords.
How to download BHIM app?
Download the BHIM app by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Google Play to start using the free Android app.
How to Install BHIM app?
Step 1: Download BHIM apps. Click here for Download.
Step 2: First Screen will ask for mobile verification with configure Sim card in phone.
Step 3: set pin number for BHIM apps.
Step 4: You will register your bank account through the apps.
Step 5: Your mobile number is your payment address and you can transacting and you can start transacting.Using the BHIM app, money can also be sent to non-UPI banks through IFSC, like you do with normal net banking.
What are the BHIM app transaction limits?
There is a maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction permitted, and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Some guide of BHIM:
- BHIM app right now available only for android , IOS version is coming soon.
- All UPI –connected bank accept BHIM which include all major bank like SBI, AXIS, HDFC, ICICI. Even bank not connected to UPI, they can also receive money through BIM using IFSC and 11 –digit code which assigned to each bank by reserve bank of india.
- User don’t have smartphone they can make payment threw BHIM. For that User need to dial *99# from any type of mobilephone and it will show a menu. Which show you different number with each menu functionality for send money, see transaction history, check your balance etc.
- BHIM app allow user to simply transfer money or make a payment from your bank account using by phone number only. If customer want to send money to any shopkeeper and that shopkeeper uses BHIM apps , Then customer need to open BHIM apps and select “Send money” option and enter amount which going to pay and add shopkeeper phone number. So money will be debited your account to merchant bank account.
- Without internet connection, Any kind of phone like even Rs. 1,000 features phone without Money can be send to other person. To send money, type ‘1’ and press send and then type ‘1’ again to select mobile number. Next step will ask you to enter amount then pin which is generated by BHIM. It will work in any kind o phone
- With a Mobile Wallet app, customer has to load money in the wallet before when they plant to use it. BHIM apps and all UPI apps , customer can directly connect their phone to bank account. Payment directly deposit to bank account so merchant or shop keeper no need to worried or taking headache of transfer received amount from wallet to bank account again.
- BHIM app also supported QR code feature. The Merchant or shopkeeper can generated QR code through the BHIM app. Payer user need to open apps and tap the scan and pay button which open the camera screen. Now payer (User) need to scan that generated QR code by the merchant for the payment.
- Aadhaar ID features with BHIM app. If the customer has linked a bank account and Aadhaar ID, then the merchant can use Aadhaar Pay But for pay via Aadhaar merchant compulsory has smartphone and basic fingerprint reader near cost about Rs 2,000 for thumb scanning.
- On the merchant phone , customer need to enter his/her Aadhaar number and also choose a bank name to pay. After that merchant has to give fingerprint reader to the customer for scanning thumb or finger to match instant confirmation to complete the payment. Customer not required physically any Aadhaar card or phone with his/her only merchant keep these all with them.
List Of Supported Banks:
– Allahabad Bank
– Andhra Bank
– Axis Bank
– Bank of Baroda
– Bank of Maharashtra
– Canara Bank
– Catholic Syrian Bank
– Central Bank of India
– DCB Bank
– Dena Bank
– Federal Bank
– HDFC Bank
– ICICI Bank
– IDBI Bank
– IDFC Bank
– Indian Bank
– Indian Overseas Bank
– IndusInd Bank
– Karnataka Bank
– Karur Vysya Bank
– Kotak Mahindra Bank
– Oriental Bank of Commerce
– Punjab National Bank
– RBL Bank
– South Indian Bank
– Standard Chartered Bank
– State Bank of India
– Syndicate Bank
– Union Bank of India
– United Bank of India
– Vijaya Bank