If you can’t remember your password, then use account live com password reset.Change Microsoft Account Password when you forgot password. You can reset your password using account live com password reset. Account live com password reset can use for reset your Microsoft account password.
You can Change Microsoft account password from your Xbox 360 console or from a browser on another Internet-enabled device such as a computer or tablet. Microsoft Account live com password reset is use for Reset Password of Microsoft Account.
You might want to account live com password reset:
- You think someone else might be using your account.
- An online retailer that you do business with had a security breach, and your think that you used the same password on your Microsoft account.
- It’s been a long time since you’ve changed your password, and you just want to be safe.
- Change Microsoft account password is slightly different than resetting a forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can recover it online by verifying your identity using other information.
Change Microsoft account password through a Web Browser
Here’s How to Change Microsoft account password through A web browser:
Account live com password reset use for reset password using web browser.
- Sign in using your Microsoft account email address and password.
- On the Home page, under your profile photo and email address, select Change password.
- You may be asked to verify that you are the account owner by receiving a security code via text or email and then entering it on the webpage.
- Enter your current password.
- Create a new password and then confirm it.
- Select Save.
Once you’ve made the change, you’ll receive a notification at your existing “security information” email address or phone number.
This is a precaution in case someone else made the change. If that happens, you can cancel the change by following the instructions provided in the notification.
Change Microsoft account password from Your Xbox 360 Console
Here’s how to Change Microsoft account password through A Xbox 360 Console:
Account live com password reset use for reset password using Xbox 360 Console.
Before getting started, make sure you’re connected to Xbox Live and that you have your current password ready.
- Sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Scroll right to settings and select Account.
- Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security.
- Select Change Password.
- Enter your current password, enter your new password twice, and then select Change Now.
- If you want to save the password so you can use it to sign in to other Microsoft services, select yes when you’re provoked to do so.