Finally Samsung has begun to release Android 7.0 Nougat update to its Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge users around the world. If you can’t wait for the OTA notification to arrive? Samsung release its official Firmware XXUIDPLT for Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. How you can manually update Galaxy S7 to Android 7.0 Nougat G930FXXU1DPLT official firmware update.
Samsung Galaxy S7 firmware G930FXXU1DPLT Android 7.0 Nougat
- Model SM– G930F
- Model name Galaxy S7
- Country United Kingdom
- Version Android 7
- Changelist 10273029
- Build date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:22:52 +0000
- Security Patch Level 2017-01-01
- Product code BTU
- PDA G930FXXU1DPLT
- CSC G930FOXA1DPLT
Which are things needs before you update Samsung Galaxy S7 to Android 7.0 Nougat?
- Download and install USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S7 on your computer.
- Ensure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings > tap for about five times to enable Developer options.
- Enable USB debugging option by Clicking Menu button > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S7 battery is charged up to more than 70%.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Guide: How to confirm your phone’s model number:
Go to Settings on your smartphone > scroll down to About device or About phone and Click on it > note the Model number. The Samsung Galaxy S7 model G930F.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S7 to Android 7 Nougat using XXU1DPLT Firmware
Which are files required for the Samsung Galaxy S7 to Android update.
- Now, Unzip Odin on your computer and install it. Also Unzip firmware zip file in the same folder as Odin.
- Then, Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S7 and boot it in Download mode for that press and hold Volume Down, Power, and Home buttons together.
- Open Odin and connect your computer with your smartphone. When it’s successfully connected, ID: COM boxes will turn yellow.
| Note: If the smartphone isn’t successfully added to Odin, then try another USB port, If that doesn’t work, then re-install USB drivers.|
- On your Odin, click on AP/PDA and select the firmware file.
- Ensure that Re-Partition is not checked.
- Click on Start to begin the update process.
- When firmware installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message and your phone will restart.
- When you see the home screen unplug your Samsung Galaxy S7.
Finally, your Samsung Galaxy S7 is in the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware with January security patch level.