Here I will explain about Samsung smart switch. Samsung smart switch Mobile is already preloaded on Galaxy S7/S7 edge device. Samsung smart switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text message, device settings and more to your galaxy device. Samsung smart switch helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- Install the Smart Switch Mobile app on your device.
- Data transfer between Galaxy devices is just a few taps away.
- Easy one-click connection
- With Smart Switch Mobile, data transfer between Galaxy devices is easy.
- Place your devices close together (within 8 inches) and run the app on both. Then, on the old device, select [Android Device], [Start], [Connect].
- This allows you to send the personal data you’ve saved on your old Galaxy device to the new Galaxy device connected to it.
Download: Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Who can transfer? Android owners, Wireless device to device transfer wired transfer from your Android device to your galaxy. IOS owners use the option that’s best for you.
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy o Import from iCloud o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes.
- BlackBerry owners o Wireless device-to-device transfer o Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy.
Windows Mobile owner’s Wireless device-to-device transfer what can be transferred? Contacts, calendar (Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only) You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
Note: Samsung Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer? Android transfers: Wireless transfers between Galaxy devices: Android 4. 0 or higher o Wired transfer: Android 4. 3 or higher, charger cable, and USB connector o Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4. 0 or higher (Galaxy device: Mobile AP).
iOS transfers: Wired transfer: iOS 5. 0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
iCloud transfers: iOS 4. 2. 1 or higher and Apple ID o iTunes transfers: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
BlackBerry transfers: Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP) o Wired transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector.
Windows Mobile transfers: Wireless transfers: Windows OS 8. 1 or 10 Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
Which devices are supported? Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
Other Android devices: HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad (DazenF2), RIM (Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE (Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone (My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google (Pixel).
Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a ‘Transferring media files (MTP) ‘ USB option to allow content to be transferred.