Here I will explain about Samsung Smart Switch. Samsung Smart Switch seamlessly transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars and more to virtually any Samsung Galaxy device. Samsung Smart Switch allows you to send the personal data you’ve saved on your old galaxy device to the new galaxy device connected to it.
- Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on your device.
- Data transfer between Galaxy devices is just a few taps away.
- Easy one-click connection
- With Samsung Smart Switch Mobile, data transfer between Galaxy devices is easy.
- Place your devices close together (within 8 inches) and run the app on both. Then, on the old device, select [Android Device], [Start], [Connect].
- This allows you to send the personal data you’ve saved on your old Galaxy device to the new Galaxy device connected to it.
Here you can download:
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile : Galaxy Apps
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile : Google play
Samsung Smart Switch Support for various Functions
You can send your personal data (contacts, schedules, messages, and memos), multimedia data, and other types of data (alarms, Wi-Fi settings, recent history, etc.).
Here you can download:
Samsung Smart Switch: Download Windows
Samsung Smart Switch: Download Mac
- Data Backup, restoration, synchronisation, and software updates are now managed in one place.
- Enjoy the new Samsung Smart Switch. Updated menus make it even easier to use.
- Fast connection and fast data transfer.
- Run Samsung Smart Switch on your computer and connect your new Samsung device to it using a USB cable.
- Samsung Smart Switch will recognise the data on your old device and start moving it to your new one.
Simple Backup and Restoration
Try Samsung Smart Switch’s new backup and restoration functions.
These functions help you back up all your data to your computer at once, and easily restore any backed up data – all without any complicated settings.
*The new backup and restoration functions also help you move your personal data (contacts, schedules, memos, messages, and call history), photos, videos, alarms, bookmarks, and miscellaneous preferences in a simple way.
You can synchronise your contacts and your schedule between your devices with Windows Outlook or Mac Address Book and iCal.
With this smart function, you can easily manage your schedule anytime, anywhere.
Device software update
Using Samsung Smart Switch’s computer version, update your device with the latest software.
Your device will be more stable, and it will perform better.
Requirements Samsung Smart Switch: Samsung Devices
- Applicable Samsung devices: Galaxy S II and newer devices with Android 4.0 or better for wireless transfer and Android 4.3 and better for OTG cable transfers.
- Note to Galaxy S8/S8+S7/S7 edge owners: Smart Switch Mobile is already preloaded on your device. To access, tap [Settings] > [Backup and reset] > [Open Smart Switch] to open Samsung Smart Switch Mobile.
- These are the only U.S. Galaxy devices that can be used for OTG cable transfer: GS8, GS8+, GS7, GS7 Edge, GS6, GS6 Edge/Edge+, GS5, GS4, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy Note4, Galaxy Note3