Music Apps: Wammer released Music Hub App for Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S3
Good news for the Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S3 users.
New Music Apps: Wammer has released their new Music Hub App for Samsung devices onto the Galaxy Apps Store On Dec 30, 2016. Music Hub App currently supports the Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S3, With Gear Fit 2 support on the way. As expected, the application allows users to control music playing on their paired smartphone using their watch.
The plan behind the Music Apps is that you are able to connect your favourite music services to this central location and be able to access all your music tracks from your wearable device such as Samsung gear S2 and Gear S3 Smartwatch.
The Music Hub App for Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S3 Smartwatch that is fairly short Beta trial of the software, which had a fantastic response and now the Music apps is ready for prime time. At the moment the app can only connect to Spotify but more music apps services are on their way in Released new Music apps.
If you want to use Spotify with offline support you need a Premium account. The company is currently doing an offer for 3 months for £0.99.
When the Music App is available for the Download?
Now the Music app is available on the Galaxy Store, but it might take it a small while showing up in certain markets. If you not find it then you might find it by going into Category >> Entertainment and then by selecting the New tab.
How to setup Spotify account using your Facebook account
Using your Facebook account if you have set up your Spotify account as login then you needs to follow below Instruction to set up a device Password:
- Log into your Spotify account at spotify.com.
- Select Log in with Facebook.
- You will then go through the process of authorizing your Facebook account if you are not already logged in.
- Select Set device password from the left-hand side.
- Make a note of the device username; you will need to enter this in the Wammer app.
- Click Send email to set the password.
- Once you receive the email, click on the link to set the password.
- Enter this new username / password combination to log into Spotify in the Wammer app.
How to set up Instruction for Spotify in offline mode
- Connect the Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S3 Smartwatch to WiFi.
- Place the watch on charge so it won’t drain the battery while transferring.
- Start the wammer app and log in with your Spotify details.
- Start Spotify on the nearest computer/mobile.
- In the Spotify app select your watch as the Playback device.
- Press Play on any playlist of your choice. Once the playlist has stopped playing then the transfer is complete and you can now have Offline playback.
The Company is thinking about to Integrate further music services into the hub for the future, now it is only supports Spotify at the moment. One of the Great features of the app will be the ability to create playlists that are mixed from all of your music services.