Asus announced its new smartphone ZenFone 3 Laser on Wednesday. The smartphone was first seen at company’s Zenvolution event in August. It’s now available in India at Rs.18,999. Now the ZenFone 3 Laser is available to buy from Flipkart, where it will be exclusively available for a month, before becoming available offline.
The Asus ZenFone 3 Laser runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features a metal body and a hybrid dual-SIM card slots. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor which Asus claims can unlock the device in just 0.3 seconds and can register up to five different fingerprints.
Specification of Asus ZenFone 3 Laser:
- 5-inch full-HD (1080X1920 pixels) display
- Powered by a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 430 SoC
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card up to 128GB on the hybrid dual-SIM card slot.
- 13-megapixel rear camera which comes with laser auto focus, it also sports an 8-megapixel front facing camera.
- Dual-tone LED flash, and electronic image stabilization(EIS)
- ZenFone 3 Laser is supported by a 3000mAh battery
The new ZenFone 3 series smartphone is also set with a colour correction sensor that automatically adjusts the resulting colours in an image. The ZenFone 3 Laser will be available in Silver and Gold colour variations.
Commenting on the availability, Peter Chang, Region Head, South Asia and Country Manager for Asus India said, “With the ZenFone 3 range, we introduced a series of smartphones in India to request to a wide range of audience. The ZenFone 3 Laser is the perfect unify of affordability and comfort, with its high-class specifications at a reasonable price tag. With its 13MP rear camera and 0.03 seconds laser auto-focus ability, it is ‘the’ device for the photography enthusiast in anyone.”