Bluetooth App Sender is an app for sending other applications via your Android device’s Bluetooth. Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you’ll be able to send your installed apps through Bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native Bluetooth file sender, Dropbox, Facebook, Slack or whatever you have installed. Or save apk on your phone or tablet.
All you have to do to use Bluetooth App Sender is activate Bluetooth on your Android device and, of course, have another Android device with Bluetooth also activated to enable sending applications. Once you’ve done that, you can move any application from one device to another.
Bluetooth App Sender takes up very little space (less than 200 KB) and is very simple to operate, making it ideal for all types of users. What’s more, unlike similar apps, with Bluetooth App Sender it’s not necessary for the user receiving the file to have the application installed.
Bluetooth App Sender > Tested on:
– LG GW620
– LG Optimus One
– Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
– LG Nexus 5X
– Xiaomi Mi2S
Download: Bluetooth App Sender
Requires Android 2.1 or higher
Bluetooth App Sender APK
Bluetooth App Sender APK is a simple and very smart tool that can be used to send and share your applications from your mobile phone to others, you also can see details about apps and you can uninstall any app in one click.
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
– See all installed app in a list with details about each app in simple way.
– Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
– Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
– See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
– You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
– You can run any application from the list to preview it.