Here I will explain about AT&T Mobile Transfer. AT&T Mobile Transfer allows you to transfer your content like: contact, pictures, videos, music, messages, and more. From your old device to your new device wirelessly with the help of AT&T Mobile Transfer app. AT&T Mobile Transfer is a quick and easy solution if you’re switching between iphone and Android. AT&T Mobile Transfer a great data transfer alternative to iCloud and Google Backup. Simply download the app to both devices, follow the prompts to connect the devices and transfer your content.
- Transfers over Wi-Fi only
- Transfer contacts, pictures, videos, music, call logs and messages
- Connect devices by scanning the QR code
- Content on the old device will not be erased after the transfer is complete
Mobile Transfer is a successful tool used by AT&T Mobile Transfer customers to transfer data from their old phone to their new phone. They can do this either phone to phone using Wi-Fi, or with a limited cloud backup tool.
AT&T Mobile Transfer > Using the App
Steps for AT&T Mobile Transfer
Connect your old phone and new phone to your Wi-Fi network. Then open up the AT&T Mobile Transfer app.
- On your old phone: “From this phone” will pop up on the screen. Select it and follow the steps until you see a barcode code. You’ll need it to make the transfer.
- On your new phone: when “To this phone” shows up on your screen, select it and follow the steps until you see a barcode reader.
Scan the code on your old phone with the code reader on your new phone. This links both devices. Now follow the steps to transfer your info and you’re done!
More Information about AT&T Mobile Transfer
The install size of AT&T Mobile Transfer depends on the type of device you have since the app was added to our catalog. It was managed to reach 9 downloads, and last week it achieved 1 installation. The app version may vary depending on your mobile device and the latest update.
AT&T Mobile Transfer app is best known for the following features and qualities: file manager, transferring files & get to sleep, time saver.
If you like AT&T Mobile Transfer you’ll also enjoy: Send Anywhere (File Transfer), SanDisk Memory Zone, Instashare, Verizon Cloud, Qikshare – Bump – Airdrop, File Transfer Pro.