Xbox One Upload Studio is the Video Editor that lets you easily transform and share your best gaming moments. Xbox One Upload Studio is a tool for editing and customizing your Video Clips. You can work from clips captured using Game DVR, or you can record Video or audio Commentary about your clips using your Kinect Sensor. You can edit and customize your clips.
- Create videos and montages up to 30 minutes long that consist of up to 15 unique segments.
- Apply 140+ effects to your clips and make your video stand out from the crowd.
- Add a voice-over to individual clips or your entire video.
- Add custom text to your clips.
- Share your clips with Upload and the world via OneDrive.
Jeff is browsing the Community hub on his console to view his friends’ gameplay clips and sees that his friend Kerby has shared a great lap in Forza 6. Thinking he can do better, Jeff starts playing Forza 6 and uses Game DVR to record an even better lap. He then uses Upload Studio to customize the clip before sharing it.
How to install > Xbox one upload studio
Xbox one upload studio is not installed to your Xbox One Console by default. You can download it free from the store.
- From Home, select My games & apps.
- Select Game DVR, and then select View all captures.
- Select the clip you want to edit, and then select Edit.
- If Upload Studio is already installed, it will start. If it’s not already installed, it will open in the Store. Select Install to start downloading Upload Studio.
- Launch Upload Studio when it finishes installing.