How to screenshot on Galaxy S4
Here I will explain about How to screenshot on Galaxy S4. Whether you want to share what you see on your to a friend, or just need to save something for future reference, a simple screenshot How to screenshot on galaxy S4 is the quickest way to get tan done. Screenshot Samsung s4 is very easy and simple.
For me personally one of the best things to happen to cell phones since they became portable is the ability to capture what happens on the cell phone screen (Screenshot Samsung s4).
If you run a website on Android related stuff like me or for some other reason want to do a screen dump of your Galaxy S4 you are going to want to read what comes next. In this Article I will describe about the How to screenshot on Galaxy S4.
There are Two Methods to capture Screenshots on your device. Screenshots will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery (Screenshot Samsung s4).
How to screenshot on Galaxy S4 > Method 1
- Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time.
- Hold them in for about a second or two.
- Your screen will now flash and make a sound to let you know that the screenshot is taken.
- That’s it. If it was helpful why not
This is by far the easiest way of doing it, but Samsung has included a second and fancier way if you would like to give it a shot(How to screenshot on Galaxy S4), just remember that the first method as describe above is by far the best and easiest to master.
How to screenshot on Galaxy S4 > Method 2
- Go to your settings – my device – Motion and gestures – palm motion, and make sure that the Palm swipe to capture is ticked off.
- Put your hand on the right side of the screen making sure that it covers it from top to bottom.
- Swipe your hand across the screen to the left side.
- Your phone should now once again flash and make a sound to let you know that you have successful captured the screen.
Now that you have learned how to screenshot on galaxy s4 you are most likely going to want to take a look at the pictures you has taken. To do this you could go to your gallery and enter the newly created folder, screenshot.
Another way is to pull down the notification area on your cell phone and press the thumbnails created there to take you directly to the earlier mentioned folder.
Now that you know how to screenshot on galaxy S4. Now, you can view information about the screenshot, such as resolution and file type. Set the screenshot as a contact photo, Home screen wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, Home and lock screens wallpaper, or Google+ photos wallpaper.