Here, we explain how to use Facebook Messenger without a Facebook Account, after deactivating Facebook Account also you can send messages via Facebook messenger app. Up till now, if you’ve never registered for Facebook, you can still use Facebook Messenger. You can connect with millions of people via Facebook Messenger without a Facebook Account.
A Facebook feed can lead to information overload. After sometimes, you may feel like you’ve had enough of posts on Facebook but you still might not be able to stop yourself from checking the social networking site Several times a day. Perhaps you are thinking of quitting Facebook entirely.
Then you want to keep connected with certain people who aren’t on any other Social platform. If you’re surprising whether you can get deactivate of your Facebook account while still staying in connected with friends via Facebook Messenger, Yes you can.
For that follow these steps to How to use Facebook Messenger without a Facebook Account:
- Open Facebook’s deactivate account page.
- Ignore the photos of the people who will supposedly miss you and scroll to the bottom.
- The last option says you can continue using Facebook Messenger even if you deactivate your account. Make sure this is not checked and just leave it as is.
- Scroll down and Click on Deactivate
Now your Facebook Account will be deactivated. All your Facebook data will be safe yet you’re ready to log in again. When you are again Login with your account’s Username and Password your account will be activated.
Then, Open Facebook Messenger on your smartphone or log in via the website on your PC. Your old Facebook ID still work for the Facebook Messenger. You’ll become aware of that you can continue chatting with all your friends.
Here, you seen how you can get deactivate of Facebook without losing any of your data and continue to keep in touch with your friends.
If you have deactivated your account and you use Messenger, it does not reactivate your Facebook account. Your friends will only be able to contact via the Messenger app or the chat window in Facebook.
Follow these Steps: Still, those who don’t have a Facebook account and just want to use Facebook Messenger
- Download Facebook Messenger on iOS, Android, or Windows Phone.
- Open the app and enter your phone number
- Click on the Continue Button.
- You’ll get a code via SMS to confirm your number.
- Once you’ve done that you can key in phone numbers of your friends and start messaging them.