Screenshot Apple Watch: Here, we explain a how to take a Screenshot on your Apple watch. Taking a Screenshots on other device is very easy and but when you can try to capture a Screenshots on your Apple Watch too complicated. It’s not work because you can take a Screenshot on Apple Watch before starting some activity on your watch app. If you have to enable a first process then it’s easy to capture a Screenshot on Apple Watch.
How to enable Screenshots on your Apple Watch
First, you have to enable Screenshot capture method before try to capture Screenshot so how to enable Screenshot on Apple Watch try below instruction and you have to take a Screenshot on apple watch.
Note: Now Apple WatchOS 3 uses the Screenshot shortcut to pause and resume workouts, so if you do workouts, and you also enable Screenshots, you’ll take a Screenshot every time you pause or resume a workout.
First, you have to need the Apple Watch App on iPhone which are connected with your apple watch.
- On your iPhone go to the Apple Watch App.
- After Click on My Watch.
- Scroll down and Click on the General tab.
- And then at last enable Screenshot on Apple Watch.
Well, now how to take a Screenshot on your Apple Watch just follow the below steps:
How to take a Screenshot on your Apple Watch
Using Apple Watch app you can enable Screenshot capture method on your Apple Watch, then you’ll need to just pressing the button on your Apple Watch and easily you can take a Screenshot on Apple Watch.
- First, you’ll need to decide to which display screen to use for take a Screenshot on Apple Watch.
- Then, just Press and hold the Digital Crown and Side Button at a time. And screen will flash to take a Screenshot.
- Screenshot will save to your All Photos album on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone find albums menu and then click to open your Screenshot.
- You can also share Screenshots with your friends.
How to re-enable Apple Watch Screenshots in WatchOS 3
When you are update your WatchOS 3 on your Apple Watch then after you have to use a main feature only on WatchOS 3.
WatchOS 3 comes with a new feature Pause or Resume a workout which requires you to simultaneously press both the Digital Crown and the Side button.
If you want to enable Screenshot, every time you Pause or Resume a workout you’ll snap Screenshot too.
To avoid that things from happening for that WatchOS 3 includes a new feature that can automatically pause your workout when you stop moving and resume when you start moving, saving you from manually pausing or resuming it.
How to enable Screenshot feature for WatchOS 3 so try it
- On your paired iPhone go on the watch app.
- Tap to my watch tab on My watch app.
- Slide to the ON position the Running Auto Pause button.
- Workout in the companion Watch app on your iPhone with iOS 10.
Screenshot not working on Apple Watch
When you are not able to take Screenshot on Apple Watch then still it’s an important WatchOS 2 bugs is unclear.
Same issue indicates that the Screen capture issue could be an unwanted flaw of this new version. It appears that the common of users reporting these issues have their Apple Watch paired to the iPhone 5, 5C and 5S models. When Watches are paired with iPhone 6 or newer iPhone aren’t affected!
Solution about the issue of Screenshot not working on Apple Watch
Unpair or re-pair Apple Watch with its iOS companion and the Screenshot feature will be restored to life. Don’t worry about losing data because a backup is automatically saved on your iPhone and you can use it to restore the Apple Watch after re-paring it!
How to disable Screenshots on Apple Watch
So if you are not interested to take Screenshot on Apple Watch then you have to disable Screenshot feature on apple watch. How to disable Screenshot on Apple Watch is very easy way.
- On your paired iPhone go the watch app
- Then go to Watch app and tap to my Watch tab.
- And tap on General then scroll down and tap Enable Screenshot s so it turns back to disable Screenshot.