The Facebook Messenger app is a new way to chat and send direct messages to our Facebook contacts through our mobile . it’s a separate app to the Facebook, network and work independently .The main problem with this app ,however ,is that it is possible to sign out to stop receiving messages on our mobile or to log in with another account . However a simple trick will allow you to do so even if the app does not have an option for it.
- Android Facebook Messenger app does not offer the option of signing out , making it difficult to stop receiving messages on our mobile or log in with another account.But you can sort out the problem with a trick that we’re about to give you at OneHow To com.
- To log out of Facebook Messenger on Android , start by going to setting on your Android Phone, the icon with the cog.
From There ,select Application Manager ,and scroll through your list of apps until you find Facebook Messenger.click on it.
- Now Select ‘clear data ’. This option will not delete your contacts or your previous conversations,it will simply delete the Facebook Messenger cache,thus eliminating direct access to your account and allowing you to close the application . This can let you sign in with another account or just stop receiving messages on your mobile for a while.
- Now go back to the app , and you ‘ll see that it has successfully closed.If you want to log in with another account just choose the change Account option which is at the bottom.
With this trick , logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android will take just a few seconds .Great ,isn’t it ?
- If you are totally fed up of Facebook Messenger, you can also learn how to uninstall Facebook messenger on iPhone and Android.
- If you want to read similar articles to How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android , we recommend you visit our Internet category.