Samsung Gear Manager App, Using that you can connect Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S3 Smartwatches to your mobile. Finally, The Samsung Gear Manager App download for iPhone but still there is a problem. iPhone users are unable to install paid for apps or watchfaces directly to their Gear S2 and Gear S3 Smartwatches.
But for now, you’ll need to follow some basic steps that let you install paid watchfaces on your Samsung gear S2 and Gear S3 Smartwatch, and at that time some paid for apps might be no guarantee on that.
So, here we will explain how to get iPhone paid Watchfaces:
- For that you’ll need to use your friend’s Android phone that has a country SIM card and also as yours.
- Then reset your Samsung Gear S3 and Gear S3 Smartwatch to connect to the Android phone.
- Now, install Gear Manager App on the Android phone and login with your Samsung account.
- Buy any watchfaces that you want and install them on your Gear S2/S3 watch. It might be work with some apps so it will not give you to guarantee to working or not.
- Then, On your iPhone launch the Samsung Gear S, refresh “my apps”, you should be able to find the newly bought watchfaces/ app there,
- Once launch the Gear Manager App on your iPhone after that again reset watch to connect back to iPhone.
- At last Reinstall the newly paid for watchfaces/ apps to the watch.
- Now you can installed android watch faces for iPhone.
If your friend has an Android mobile and also a gear smartwatch then you’ll not need to reset your smartwatch or pair it to their mobile. For that you only need to do is using their smartphone login to Gear Manager with your Samsung account and Buy watchfaces which you want and then it will automatically appear in “my apps” on your device.