As a part of Jio preview offer, everybody is getting unlimited data & free voice calling. This offer will be valid till 31st March 2017 so you don’t need to worry about 4G data spent until this period. But after the expiry of ‘welcome offer’ you will be having restricted data & that time you will need to check it frequently using Reliance Jio USSD codes.
How to check jio number (Method 1)
If you want to use this method you should’ve myjio app and your mobile must be connected to the internet. Otherwise, you can’t access your myjio database to check jio number. Here are the few simple steps to check jio number.
Steps to Check Jio Number:
- Install and open the latest version of MyJio app
- Then go to Myjio app lost then open Myjio
- Wait for few secs and skip or log in to MyJio app
- On the front page, one number will be displayed
- That is your mobile number, you can only find the registered Jio number
How to check jio number (Method 2)
This is the very basic method which doesn’t require any internet or application to find the jio number. All you need to do is follow these below steps, sometimes it won’t work on few devices you will end up getting an error. For those people, you can easily find the number by dialing any other numbers from your jio sim.
Steps to Check Jio Number
- Just tap on Phone dialer and visit dial section
- Now enter the Jio USSD code *1# and hit call
- Then you will find a pop-up window on your mobile screen
- In that pop-up, it will give you Jio Number
My jio number
Here we are describing about my jio number.
- Turn on mobile data & open Jio4GVoice app (do this only if your phone is volte incompatible).
- Call to any other number that you know.
- Now you can see your own jio number in call log of other phone.
jio balance check ussd code
Below we are describing about jio balance check ussd code
- *333#: Dial this code to check your main balance.
- To receive the same via sms, you can text MBAL to 55333 which is toll free number. You won’t be charged for sending sms to that number.
- There is no USSD code to check data in Reliance jio. But every time you disconnect internet, you get sms informing the data consumed in last session.
- Either way, you can use MyJio app for tracking the data usage & voice call duration.
jio sim number check code
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Check 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|